Pumpkins: 3D Research Project
This “Pumpkins: 3D Research Project” set includes;
Pages: 79 including the cover page
Resolution: 300 DPI
Size: 8.5″ x 11″
Are you looking for a project to put the “oomph” back in pumpkin season this year? Look no further than this 3D Pumpkin Research Project Plus More! This product gives your students everything they need to research and learn all about pumpkins. It starts with a four-sided 3D pumpkin research project that integrates science learning into a creative craftivity. It also includes an ‘All About Pumpkins’ student booklet that comes with worksheets on the pumpkin life cycle, pumpkin parts, and true and false statements about pumpkins. To further your students’ understanding of pumpkins, they’ll get to explore two informational texts about pumpkin life cycle and pumpkin facts. Finally, you get chart paper anchors perfect for carpet time or centers to help students explore and discuss what they’re learning. For teachers who want to kick their pumpkin season up a notch, our 3D Pumpkin Research Project Plus More is the perfect resource with everything you need for an engaging, interactive learning experience.
Here’s What’s Included…
- (4-Part) 3D Pumpkin Research Project with All Required Parts to Complete – Topics Covered Include (Pumpkin Life Cycle, Pumpkin Parts, True & False, Look/Need/Make OR… Can/Have/Are)
- Step-by-Step Directions with Pictures
- All About Pumpkin Booklet (Cover Page, Questions I Have About Pumpkins, K-W-L, Pumpkin Mind Map, Pumpkin Vocabulary, Pumpkin Life Cycle, Parts of a Pumpkin, Pumpkin True or False, Pumpkin Look/Need/Make & Can/Have/Are, & 1-Page Pumpkin Research Sheet
- Chart Paper Anchor Labels: “PUMPKIN”, K-W-L, Mind Mapping
- Center Activities / Small Group OR…Whole Group Learning Activities: Pumpkin Vocabulary with Matching Realistic Images, Pumpkin Life Cycle Labels with Matching Realistic and Explanation Cards for Each Stage, True/False Pumpkin Facts Sorting Activity & Explanation Cards, Parts of a Pumpkin Matching Activity with Realistic Images and Labels, Look/Need/Make Sorting Activity with Labels.
- Pumpkin Facts & Pumpkin Life Cycle Informational Text (1-Page)
Benefits of the Product…
- Can be Used as a Supplement to Your Pumpkin Learning Resources
- Integrates Science with a FUN, Hands-On Craftivity!
- 3D Pumpkin can be Used as a End-of-Unit Task
- 3D Pumpkins Can Be Hung from the Ceiling or Placed on Desk as Decorations
- Take-Home Student Booklet Documenting Student’s Learning
- Chart Paper Anchor Labels and Activities Which Can Be Used as Carpet Learning, Small Groups or Even Centers!
- Easy Activity to Used for Substitute Days!
- Step-by-Step Instructions with Pictures
Thank You for Considering “Pumpkins: 3D Research Project” for your teaching resources!
If you like this product and find it helpful, please leave your feedback! Also be sure to follow us for more updates, freebies, and educational resources! We appreciate your support!
At The Learning Attic, our mission is to provide educators with high-quality, engaging resources that help make learning fun!
We believe that every teacher deserves access to great materials, so we offer a wide variety of products at affordable prices!
As always, we really LOVE to see our products in action! So, be sure to send us pictures or tag us on Instagram: @learningattic
Due to the nature of digital files, all sales are final.